Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I clipped this recipe from a Kraft Food & Family magazine. It's perfect for a fast, easy week night dinner.
- 1 (14 ounce) packagekraft deluxe macaroni & cheese dinner mix
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup salsa
- Prepare the macaroni and cheese dinner as directed on the box, cooking the macaroni for only 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, brown the ground beef with the green bell peppers in a skillet; drain.
- Add the meat mixture, corn and salsa to the prepared macaroni and cheese dinner, mixing well.
- Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
I made this for potluck at church. It was great. I doubled the recipe and used ground venison instead of beef. I also substituted a can of Rotel for part of the salsa because I didn't have enough.
My family loves this recipe!!
This was a wonderful dish that fed my entire family and we even had some left over....Great meal when football has you running behind!!!