Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
You can eat yourself skinny with this one from Skinny Taste's blog. Good as a veggie lunch bowl or a Mexican side. 4 WW points. I added in the time to cook the rice.
- 1 1⁄2 cups hot cooked long-grain rice
- 3⁄4 cup canned black beans, rinsed and heated
- 3⁄4 cup cooked corn, heated
- 1 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 large green onion, diced fine
- 2 -4 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice
- In a large bowl, combine hot rice, heated corn, heated beans, tomato, scallion, cilantro, lime juice and salt if needed. Toss and serve.
- Garnish with sour cream, shredded cheese and green onions, if desired.