Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Fiesta Lime Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon tequila
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon Cajun blackened spice mix
- 1⁄4 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 2 cups crumbled corn chips
- 1. Whisk together water, teriyaki sauce, lime juice, garlic, tequila, liquid smoke, salt and ginger. Coat the chicken in the mixture, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- 2. To prepare the dressing whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, salsa, milk, Cajun spice, parsley, Tabasco, dill weed and cumin. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- 3. Preheat the broiler. Grill the marinated chicken breast for 3-5 minutes per side, until cooked through. Discard the marinade.
- 4. Brush the grilled chicken with the chilled dressing, sprinkle with the cheese and broil until cheese is melted.
- 5. Served with chicken served over a bed of crumbled chips.