1/3 Photos of Fiesta Lime Chicken
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 20 mins
Much like Applebees, I made a few changes to a recipe found on the internet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce (or a spicy marinade 1 lime)
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon tequila (optional)
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke (can use worcestershire sauce)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheese (cheddar, mozarella, colby jack, etc)
- 2 cups lime flavored tortilla chips
- 1Prepare marinade: Mix together in bowl; water, teriyaki sauce, juice from 1/2 of lime, garlic, tequila (if desired), liquid smoke, salt and ginger.
- 2Marinate chicken breasts at least an hour in mixture.
- 3Prepare sauce: Mix together in bowl; mayonnaise, sour cream, salsa, milk, cajun spice, parsley and hot sauce.
- 4Cover and place in refrigerator until needed.
- 5Broil or grill chicken chicken until cooked through.
- 6Brush tops of chicken breasts with sauce, sprinkle on cheese and broil until cheese is melted.
- 7Cut remaining lime into 4ths.
- 8Serve chicken on tortilla chips with lime garnish.
- 9Great with rice!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fiesta Lime Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (389 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 499.7
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 123.5 mg
- Sodium 2122.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 39.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: