Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Once again, another "Designer Ketchup". This one is spicy, and is so good on hot dogs and french fries. I could almost eat it alone.
- 2 small jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 1⁄2 cups ketchup
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- In a food processor or blender, combine the jalapenos, ketchup, lemon juice, hot pepper sauce, and onion powder.
- Pulse mixture several times to mix.
- Scrape down the side of bowl and process until the mixture is well blended.
I gave this 5 stars because it made a plain condiment taste better This made a flavorful ketchup. It wasn't to spicy the first time I used it but it heated up. The ketchup got thicker the longer it was refrigerated. We put it on hash browns and to top a hot dog. It was nice to prepare the whole thing in the food processor. Very quick and easy. Thanks BlueHyacinth. Bullwinkle