Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Recipe is from Kraft.
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 cups water
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (10 ounce) candiced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 1⁄2 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup kraft mexican style shredded cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- BROWN meat with peppers and onions in large nonstick skillet.
- STIR in water, taco seasoning mix and tomatoes; bring to boil. Stir in macaroni; cover. Simmer on medium-low heat 10 to 12 minute or until macaroni is tender, stirring occasionally and adding corn for the last 5 minute.
- REMOVE from heat. Top with cheese; cover. Let stand 2 minute or until melted. Sprinkle with cilantro.