1/1 Photo of Fiesta Fudge Cookies (Cookie Mix)
These start with sugar cookie mix and the recipe is adapted from Betty Crocker.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2In large microwavable bowl, microwave butter and chocolate on High 1 minute. Stir; microwave on High 1 minute longer or until butter is melted and chocolate can be stirred smooth.
- 3Stir condensed milk into chocolate mixture. Stir in cookie mix and cinnamon until well blended.
- 4Using 1 level tablespoonful of dough for each cookie, shape into 60 balls. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 5Bake 6 to 7 minutes or until edges lose their shiny look (do not overbake).
- 6Immediately press 1 kiss into center of each cookie. Cool cookies on cookie sheet 5 minutes; remove from cookie sheets.
- 7To get kiss to spread slightly on top of cookie, tap edge of each cookie lightly.
- 8Cool completely. Store covered at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fiesta Fudge Cookies (Cookie Mix)
Serving Size: 1 (646 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 44.5
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 4.9 mg
- Sodium 16.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar cookie mix
Hershey's Hugs chocolates