1/1 Photo of Fiesta Fritters
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry: These spicy, crispy, sassy fritters will become the star of the meal with a bold mix of flavors and textures. Makes enough to serve a crowd!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, fold together potatoes, corn, black beans, eggs, green onions, taco seasoning, corn meal, salt and pepper until well combined.
- 2Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- 3Form fritter mixture into golf-ball sized fritters and set on lined baking sheet.
- 4Chill fritters in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- 5In a large skillet or cast-iron pan, heat oil until hot enough for frying, about 375 degrees.
- 6Fry fritters in batches until golden brown and cooked through (about 2 minutes each side), and drain on paper towels.
- 7Serve as a side dish, or with salsa as an appetizer.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fiesta Fritters
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.5
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 20.6 mg
- Sodium 56.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.2 g