1 hr 10 mins
From an Old El Paso Pamplet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 325ºF.
- 2Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- 3In 2-quart saucepan, cook ground turkey over medium-high heat 4 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink; drain. Stir in seasoning mix from dinner kit and water. Cook as directed on box.
- 4Pour 1 can of the enchilada sauce into baking dish.
- 5Break taco shells from kit in half; layer half of the shells over sauce, overlapping if necessary. Top with turkey, onions and 1 cup of the cheese.
- 6Layer remaining shells over cheese. Pour remaining can of enchilada sauce over shells, coating well.
- 7Cover dish with foil.
- 8Bake about 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- 9Remove foil; sprinkle remaining 1 cup cheese over top. Bake uncovered about 15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- 10Top individual servings with lettuce, sour cream and salsa from kit.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fiesta Enchilada Bake
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.4
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 122.6 mg
- Sodium 966.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 27.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Taco Bell home originals taco dinner kit