Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This sweet and colorful breakfast dish puts a spin on the usual egg dishes. Vary by experimenting with different veggies. Add a dash of cayenne pepper to give it a spicy flair.
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 can cream-style corn
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 green pepper, chopped into small bits
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In mixing bowl, beat eggs.
- Add all other ingredients (except butter) to the egg mixture and combine.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat.
- Add egg mixture and cook, stirring until eggs are set.