Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
We love this Fiesta Dip!
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelopefiesta ranch dip mix
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided
- sliced ripe olives (optional)
- chopped tomato (optional)
- sliced green onion (optional)
- shredded lettuce (optional)
- tortilla chips
- In a shallow dish, combine the sour cream, beans, chilies and dip mix.
- Stir in 1 cup cheese.
- Cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Stir and rotate dish.
- Cover and microwave 1 1/2 minutes longer or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Top with olives, tomatoes, onions and lettuce if desired.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
I fried up some hamburg, drained it of all the fat, then added it to the sour cream mix. Followed the recipe the rest of the way and it was thoroughly enjoyed by my whole gang!
I agree with the other reviewer in that I felt this needed more beans in ratio to the sour cream, it was just a tad too creamy (not a bad thing, but I would have liked some more beans in mine). Loved all the flavours and we really enjoyed this.
This was made for my DS, I received a call to let me know that it was thoroughly enjoyed, I also added in some fresh garlic and cayenne pepper to the sour cream mixture, thanks for sharing bmc!