Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe on a display in my local grocery store, it's by McCormick/Schilling. This is a very tasty dip that I've served at my Cinco de Mayo get-togethers. Very quick and easy to make. Enjoy!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper (optional)
- Combine the mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Add the remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips or vegetables.
This was very good! We used it with our home-made Pizza Pockets on Friday night while we were at the park between the JV and Varsity baseball games. Loved the pieces of cheese in it, and the bit of spiciness from the salsa. Next time I'll add a bit of chili powder or cayenne to up the heat just a TINY bit (not too much as I am a big sissy about heat!). *Made for My Three Chefs ~ June 2007*
This was a great recipe. I served it with assorted veggies and there was almost none left. Thanks for the great recipe.