Recipe by EdsGirlAngie
Fat-free, healthy, crunchy, spicy - and sooo easy! This is so good as a salad to accompany Mexican food - but it does pack a peppy punch of its own.
Top Review by Charishma_Ramchandani
This was a wonderful refreshing salad we enjoyed for dinner tonight. The only change I made was to use fresh lemon juice instead of vinegar and I used 3 fresh tomatoes(large) instead of stewed ones. I didn't use any garlic in this. This recipe is a keeper!! Thanks again!
- 1 cucumber, seeded and chopped (not peeled)
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 4 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- salt and pepper