Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
Everytime I serve this its a hit, I have used regular pinto beans and added my own chilies, and I used blacked eyed peas/with jalapeno instead of the pinto beans.
- 255.14 g package cornbread mix
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 28.34 g envelope ranch dressing mix
- 2 (623.68 g) can mexicorn, drained
- 2 (907.18 g) can pinto beans with jalapeno peppers, drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 473.18 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepare and bake the cornbread using package directions. Let stand until cool.
- Combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, and dressing mix in a bowl; mix well.
- Toss the tomatoes, bell pepper, and green onions in a bowl.
- Crumble 1/2 of the cornbread into a large salad bowl or rectangular cake pan. Layer with 1 can of the pinto beans, 1/2 of the tomato mixture, 1 cup of the cheese and 1 can of the corn. Spread with 1/2 of the mayonnaise mixture. Repeat the layers with the remaining ingredients. Chill, covered for two hours.