Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a zippy tasting side dish.
- 1⁄2 envelope taco seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1⁄4 cup diced sweet green pepper
- Mix taco seassoning and water in lg bowl until well mixed.
- Whisk in oil and vinegar.
- Add corn and all remaining ingredients.
- Toss to coat; chill.
This is a good side dish for a Mexican meal. It has a nice combination of flavors and textures. Thanks for sharing.