Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a recipe I got from a dear friend. She says that she never comes home with leftovers. She assured me that the men in my family would love it and they did! It is spicy, delicious, and easy to fix. She mentioned that she uses less mayo then the recipe calls for.
- 2 (11 ounce) cans Mexican-style corn, drained
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup jalapeno pepper, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Bake in greased casserole dish for 30 minutes.
- Serve with Fritos or Tostado chips.
This was really good. I cut it in half for four of us and had some left over. I also reduced the mayo to about 3/4 cup and am glad I did. Thanks for sharing - will be great for football Sundays