Chef #369522's Note:
A really good recipe found on Del Monte Fiesta Corn. but with a little added.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season meat.
- 2Brown ground beef with chopped onion till thouroughly cooked.
- 3Drain meat and set aside.
- 4Stir together dip, flour, and sugar.
- 5Add corn to mixture and stir thoroughly.
- 6Add ground beef to mixture and stir thoroughly.
- 7Pour mixture into casserole dish.
- 8Bake uncovered for 25 minutes at 375°F.
- 9Take out of oven and sprinkle the finely shredded cheese.
- 10Put back in oven till cheese is completely melted about 6 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fiesta Corn Bake Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 648.2
- Calories from Fat 348
- Total Fat 38.7 g
- Saturated Fat 20.8 g
- Cholesterol 129.8 mg
- Sodium 1172.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 36.0 g