Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe in a coupon circular from Del Monte. It is so good.
- 1⁄2 cup French onion dip or 1⁄2 cup sour cream and chive dip or 1⁄2 cup ranch dip
- 2 (15 1/4 ounce) cansdel monte whole kernel Mexican-style corn, drained or 2 (15 1/4 ounce) cansregular whole kernel corn (I used both Del Monte Whole Kernel Fiesta)
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Stir together dip, flour and sugar.
- Add corn.
- Spoon into a 1-quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with broken corn chips or cheese-flavored crackers if desired.
- (I like the cheese flavored crackers).
- Bake uncovered at 375 for 30 minutes or until heated through.