Recipe by Sassy Cat
Very colorful and so good. This is my version of a recipe from the Gringo Cantina.
Top Review by ginamiller1
Very delicious recipe! However, it was really crying out for some basic seasonings to give it a little punch. As the dish was cooking, I sprinkled in some greek seasoning, salt, and pepper. And at the end, I crumbled in 4 pieces of bacon I fried earlier. Will keep in the regular rotation! Thanks!
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen corn
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon margarine or 1 teaspoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 4 ounces green chilies, canned, diced
- smoky paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the corn according to package directions.
- In a nonstick skillet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray; melt the margarine.
- Add the onion and bell peppers.
- Saute gently, do not let the onion brown.
- Drain the corn and return it to the sauce pan.
- Add the onions and peppers to the corn.
- Add the chilies; and warm through.
- Sprinkle with Smoky Paprika and serve.