Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A spicy twist on an old favorite!!
- 4 cups cabbage and carrot coleslaw mix
- 2 cups Italian salad dressing (Zesty)
- 2 tablespoons diced pickled jalapeno
- 3⁄4 cup Spanish peanut
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl making sure the cabbage and other ingredients are thoroughly incorporated.
- Transfer coleslaw to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator no longer than two days to maintain freshness.
- Note: Add 1-2 tablespoons of diced roasted red pepper for added color.