Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a definite "short on time" recipe when all you do is dump everything together and "voila". Really tasty, kid pleasing meal too!
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can refried beans
- 3 cups chicken broth, homemade or canned or bouillon
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen corn or 1 can corn, drained
- Simmer all ingredients for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream, tortilla chips, grated cheese etc.
Super easy and pretty good. I also added a can of green chilis the second time around. Great recipe for a busy, healthy family
Very good. Mine took a little longer to cook because I started with frozen chicken broth. I used 4 cups of broth since I freeze it in 2 cup quantities. I just made this and had some for breakfast and will take some for lunch. Great quick and easy soup. Thanks!