Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Diet Exchange: 1-1/2 Starch,1 Vegetable,2 Meat (M)
Make and share this Fiesta Chili Mac recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (16 ounce) jartaco bell home originals thick 'n chunky mild salsa
- 1 (8 ounce) jartaco bell home originals taco sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 3⁄4 cup elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- COOK meat and garlic in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until meat is evenly browned; drain.
- ADD remaining ingredients; mix well. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover; simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Everybody loved it! Defintely a keeper. Will make it again. Glad I found it.
I thought the meal was a little bland, so to mine I added hot sauce. Hubby liked it as is. Very simple recipe and very inexpensive. Next time I may throw in some corn to get a veggie in.