Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a recipe from Kraft.
Make and share this Fiesta Chili Mac recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 -3 cups enchilada sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 1 3⁄4 cups water
- COOK meat and garlic in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until meat is evenly browned; drain.
- ADD remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cover; simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
My fiance and I aren't big fans of traditional chili mac, but this one looked different. Gave it a try, and he LOVED it! I thought it was great, too. I did add a mess 'o grated Mexican blend cheese on top--that made it even better. Leftovers are good, too!