Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Make and share this Fiesta Chili recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup tomato juice
- 6 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1 teaspoon red cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 2 cups water
- 4 (1 lb) cans red kidney beans
- brown ground beef and onion in large pot, stirring to break up the meat until it turns gray.
- Add all other ingredients except beans. Simmer mixture 20 minutes.
- Add beans and bring to boil then remove from heat and let stand a few minutes before serving.
- You may add more water if you want thinner chilli.