1/1 Photo of Fiesta Chicken Taco Salad
This is an easy, delicious,no cook salad for a hot summer day. A good way of using leftover grilled chicken breasts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup French dressing
- 2/3 cup chunky salsa
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 9 cups chopped romaine lettuce (cos)
- 9 ounces cooked chicken breast strips
- 2 cups taco flavoured tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges or diced
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- taco flavoured tortilla chips, to garnish (optional)
- 1In small bowl, combine dressing ingredients, blend well.
- 2In large bowl, combine lettuce, chicken, crushed tortilla chips, cheese, tomatoes and olives.
- 3Pour dressing over salad; toss gently to coat.
- 4Divide salad evenly onto individual serving plates; top each with a dollop of sour cream.
- 5Arrange tortilla chips around edge of each plate if desired.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fiesta Chicken Taco Salad
Serving Size: 1 (402 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 529.9
- Calories from Fat 346
- Total Fat 38.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 96.5 mg
- Sodium 994.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 30.6 g