Recipe by MarieRynr
This is an easy, delicious,no cook salad for a hot summer day. A good way of using leftover grilled chicken breasts.
Top Review by Stinkerbell
Made this for lunch on the weekend and it was delicious! The dressing is wonderful and goes very well with the other ingredients. I added some chopped avocado for another special touch. I highly recommend this salad to anyone!
- 2⁄3 cup French dressing
- 2⁄3 cup chunky salsa
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 9 cups chopped romaine lettuce (cos)
- 9 ounces cooked chicken breast strips
- 2 cups taco flavoured tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges or diced
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- taco flavoured tortilla chips, to garnish (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, combine dressing ingredients, blend well.
- In large bowl, combine lettuce, chicken, crushed tortilla chips, cheese, tomatoes and olives.
- Pour dressing over salad; toss gently to coat.
- Divide salad evenly onto individual serving plates; top each with a dollop of sour cream.
- Arrange tortilla chips around edge of each plate if desired.