1/4 Photos of Fiesta Chicken Taco Salad
Mimi in Maine's Note:
I got this from one of those recipe books at the counter in the grocery store. It is a simple one to prepare as you use a prepared package of frozen chicken. Or you may use any leftover chicken strips you have from another meal. In fact, you can plan to have them leftover. I'm all for doing things easily.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) package romaine lettuce
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen cooked chicken breast strips (thawed)
- 2 cups crushed tortilla chips
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 medium tomatoes (cut into wedges or diced)
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced black olives (drained)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- tortilla chips
- 2/3 cup French dressing
- 2/3 cup thick & chunky salsa
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix (from a 1.25 package)
- 1In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients; blend well.
- 2In a large bowl, combine lettuce, chicken, crushed tortilla chips, cheese, tomatoes, and olives.
- 3Pour dressing over all; toss gently to coat.
- 4Divide salad evenly onto individual serving plates and top each with a dollop of sour cream.
- 5Arrange tortilla chips around edge of each plate, if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fiesta Chicken Taco Salad
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 524.6
- Calories from Fat 346
- Total Fat 38.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 96.6 mg
- Sodium 993.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 30.2 g