Recipe by Pillsbury�
Come home to these baked chicken cups made using Pillsbury® dinner rolls flavored with taco sauce – Mexican dinner ready in 50 minutes.
- 1 1⁄4 cups refrigerated taco sauce with seasoned chicken (from 18-oz container)
- 1⁄2 cup Green Giant® Niblets® frozen corn (from 1-lb bag)
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 tablespoon yellow cornmeal
- 1⁄2 cup Mexican cheese blend, finely shredded
- 2 ounces sour cream
- salsa or sliced ripe olives, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F Spray 8 medium muffin cups with cooking spray. In 1-quart saucepan, heat taco sauce with chicken over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly heated.
- Unroll dough and separate into 4 rectangles; press each into 8x4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal. Cut each in half crosswise, making 8 squares. Sprinkle both sides of each square with cornmeal. Press each in bottom and up side of muffin cup; turn edges of dough under, pressing to extend 1/4 inch above edge of cup.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons chicken mixture into each cup. Sprinkle cheese over each.
- Bake 12 to 17 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack 5 minutes; remove from muffin cups. Serve warm.
- Makes 4 servings (2 taco cups each).