Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Make and share this Fiesta Chicken Soup recipe from Food.com.
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 large green peppers (about 1 cup) or 1 large red pepper, coarsely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 1⁄2 cups Swanson chicken broth (Regular, Natural GoodnessTM or Certified Organic)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro leaves or 1 teaspoon parsley
- 5 lime wedges
- Spray a 3-quart saucepan with cooking spray and heat over medium heat for 1 minute. Add the chicken, pepper, chili powder and garlic powder. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Stir the broth, corn and rice into the saucepan. Heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Stir in the cilantro. Serve each serving of soup with 1 lime wedge.