Recipe by ceceusmc
This is a copy cat of a sandwich on Eat N Park's menu, one of my favorites! Very quick and easy. Substitute low fat cheese for a healthier version. Also good without the bun for a main course, served with Spanish rice. I use my George Foreman grill to cook the chicken, but you can use an outdoor grill or skillet.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (cooked)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 4 kaiser rolls or 4 buns
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place cooked chicken breasts on baking sheet.
- Spoon desired amount of salsa onto chicken, spread to cover whole breast.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
- Place in oven for 5-8 minutes, or until cheese is completely melted.
- While chicken is baking, place buns on broiler rack to gently toast.
- Remove from oven, place on bun. Add dollop of sour cream on top.