Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you have leftover cooked chicken on hand, half your work is done!
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 -2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup medium salsa
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup finely diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 2⁄3 cup black ripe olives, pitted
- 4 cups cooked chicken, diced
- pickled jalapeno pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, salsa, salt and pepper.
- Stir in the bell pepper, corn and olives.
- Add the chicken and toss to mix.
- Cover and chill to let flavors blend.
- Top individual servings with slices of pickled jalapeño pepper, if desired.