If you have leftover cooked chicken on hand, half your work is done!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine the garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, salsa, salt and pepper.
- 2Stir in the bell pepper, corn and olives.
- 3Add the chicken and toss to mix.
- 4Cover and chill to let flavors blend.
- 5Top individual servings with slices of pickled jalapeño pepper, if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fiesta Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.7
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 105.0 mg
- Sodium 691.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 37.7 g