This is a quick and spicy meal which can easily be served to guests. Even the small ones in the family enjoy the "more than usual" heat. To calm it some, you can use i can of standard Ro*Tel. Sour cream, shredded cheddar, and/or cilantro toppings are optional
- Combine first 3 ingredients.
- Roll chicken in flour mixture.
- Brown chicken in oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add tomatoes and next 2 ingredients.
- Heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes, or until sauce has thickened.
- Serve chicken mixture over yellow rice with toppings as desired.