Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 1 (10 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup or 1 (10 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup pace thick & chunky salsa or 1 cup picante sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 3⁄4 cup uncooked white rice
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In 2-quart shallow baking dish mix soup, salsa, water, corn and rice.
- Place chicken on rice mixture.
- Sprinkle paprika over chicken.
- Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and rice is done.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
This recipe is a great idea for a one-dish meal. Mine dried out a little in the oven and I had to move it to the microwave at the end. However, I think that is not a result of the recipe but because I let it sit overnight so there wasn't enough liquid.