Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 prepared pizza crust (12 inch)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup four-cheese Mexican blend cheese, shredded (6 oz)
- to taste black olives, sliced
- to taste green onion
- to taste green bell pepper
- to taste red onion
- to taste taco sauce (optional)
- to taste sour cream (optional)
- Preheat oven. ( See pizza crust package directions)
- Heat vegetable oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Add seasoning mix and water; mix well.
- Spread salsa over crust.
- Top with chicken mixture, cheese and vegetable toppings.
- Bake according to pizza crust package directions or until crust is crisp and cheese is melted.
- Drizzle with taco sauce and top with sour cream before serving.
I love this pizza! I used red onions and black olives on it.. pizza day was extra special with this great recipe.
I have made this recipe numerous times, using fajita leftovers (added to the chicken mixture) from our favorite Mexican restaurant, and everytime it's delicious!