Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A good way to jazz up a traditional Pasta Salad.
- 1 (8 ounce) package Suddenly Salad Pasta Salad Mix (classic flavor)
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup cooked chicken, chopped
- tortilla chips
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Empty pasta mix into 3-quart saucepan 2/3 full of boiling water. Gently boil about 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta; rinse in cold water. Shake to drain.
- Stir together Seasoning mix, sour cream, water and chili powder in large bowl. Stir in pasta-vegetable mixture, tomatoes, bell pepper, onion and Parmesan Topping. Stir in chicken.
- Serve over tortilla chips and top with cheese and salsa.
This was a nice light and easy dinner to make! I left out the bell peppers and added some diced avocado to the top. I think next time I will use tortilla strips on the top rather than the chips (personal preference). Will be added into our hot weather/easy meals rotation. Made for ZWT 7-THE HOT PINK LADIES.
This was a very tasty lunch! I used corn chips instead of tortilla, but otherwise did everything else as written. Very light, and a great way to dress up the Suddenly Salad! We will definitely be having this again! Thanks for sharing!
WOW, is this ever good! It's the first time I have every tried Suddenly Salad and I must say we were very impressed. It's quick, easy and very flavorful.....perfect! Great when you need a pasta fix. It's also a great way to use up leftover chicken and veggies. Thanks so much for sharing it, iewe.