1/1 Photo of Fiesta Chicken Pasta Salad
A good way to jazz up a traditional Pasta Salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package Suddenly Salad Pasta Salad Mix (classic flavor)
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup cooked chicken, chopped
- tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1Empty pasta mix into 3-quart saucepan 2/3 full of boiling water. Gently boil about 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 2Drain pasta; rinse in cold water. Shake to drain.
- 3Stir together Seasoning mix, sour cream, water and chili powder in large bowl. Stir in pasta-vegetable mixture, tomatoes, bell pepper, onion and Parmesan Topping. Stir in chicken.
- 4Serve over tortilla chips and top with cheese and salsa.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fiesta Chicken Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.1
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 51.0 mg
- Sodium 138.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 13.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Suddenly Salad Pasta Salad Mix