1/1 Photo of Fiesta Chicken Pasta
Dine & Dish's Note:
This was found in one of those Kraft Food and Family magazines that come in the mail a few times a year. I saw this recipe and knew it would make a great, easy and delicious weeknight meal. Very tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the pasta as directed on package.
- 2Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat.
- 3Add chicken; cook and stir 6 minute.
- 4Add peppers, dressing and chili powder; cook 3 minute or until chicken is cooked through, stirring frequently.
- 5Stir in salsa and sour cream.
- 6Drain pasta; toss with chicken mixture.
- 7Sprinkle with cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fiesta Chicken Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 544.8
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 93.3 mg
- Sodium 636.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 39.0 g