Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This, my family loves! and It's great for potlucks too.
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 16 ounces thick & chunky salsa
- 1 (12 ounce) packagefrozen grilled chicken breasts (or 3 boneless, skinless cooked chicken breasts cut into 1/2-inch pieces)
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 cups shredded monterey jack cheese or 3 cups jalapeno jack cheese
- Cook and drain noodles, rinse with cool water and drain.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Spread 4 noodles on the bottom of and ungreased 13 x 9" baking dish. Spread approximately 1/4 to 1/2 cup of salsa on noodles.
- Layer chicken, beans, cilantro and cheese. Repeat 2 times.
- Cover and back 20 minutes. Uncover and bake 15-20 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
This recipe was absolutely DELICIOUS!!!! And so, so, SOOOO easy! I cooked my own chicken breasts and when finished cooking served with extra cheese, salsa and sour cream! Thanks!