Recipe by Lainey39
Shred the leftover grilled chicken for the filling and add salsa, cream cheese and seasonings. Recipe is from Kraft.
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cooked small chicken breasts (about 1 lb. shredded)
- 1 cup thick 'n chunky salsa, divided
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend, shredded and divided
- 8 flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat large skillet spayed with cooking spray on medium heat.
- Add onions and garlic; cook and stir 2 minute.
- Add chicken, 1/4 cup of the salsa, cream cheese, cilantro and cumin; mix well.
- Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Add 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese; mix well.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture onto each tortilla; roll up. Place, seam-side down, in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with remaining 3/4 cup salsa and remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
- Bake 15 to 20 minute or until heated through.
- NOTE: For a spicier flavor, add 1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chilies, drained, to the filling mixture and prepare as directed.