Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Ready to bake in 15 min. for a weeknight meal. I think casserole leftovers always taste better, so I like to bake the day before serving to give flavors time to meld together.
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup instant rice, uncooked
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (14 ounce) candiced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided use
- 1⁄2 cup crushed tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine chicken, rice, soup, tomatoes & chilies, taco seasoning, milk, and 1/2 of the cheese.
- Pour into a lightly greased 9x9 inch baking dish.
- Cover; bake for 30 minute.
- Top casserole with the crushed chips and the remaining cheese.
- Bake 5-10 min until melted.