Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a yummy recipe that I found at the Pillsbury site. The boys love their Bubble Taco and Bubble Pizza, and this is just another take on those two favorites.
- 16 1⁄3 ounces refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup sliced ripe olives, drained (optional)
- Cut each biscuit into 8 pieces.
- Toss pieces with salsa to coat.
- Spread in sprayed 2-quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 375°F, 35 to 40 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown and center biscuit pieces are no longer doughy.
- Let stand 15 minutes.
- Serve with additional salsa, if desired.
I made this recipe with one tube of biscuits, and had to add an extra half cup of salsa. We all enjoyed it for lunch. Next time, I will double the recipe. Maybe we're bigger eaters than most, but this barely made enough for the four of us.