Top Review by mydesigirl
We all loved this casserole! I used chicken breasts and a can of chicken broth with garlic added. I also added a layer of cheese to the top during the last 5 minutes of cooking. I am keeping this recipe handy for those days when therre isn't a lot of time to make dinner. Thanks so much for posting!
- 1 chicken, boiled and deboned
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 can Rotel Tomatoes (original or extra hot)
- 1 -2 can chicken broth
- 2 cups cheese
- 1 bag plain Doritos
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken in small pieces.
- (I use boneless chicken breast) Mix everthing EXCEPT DORITOS AND BROTH.
- Mash chips in bag. You add the cheese to the chicken and soups. The
- In 9x13 dish; Layer Doritos, chicken/soup mixt. ,Doritos, chicken/soup, etc.
- chicken broth you pour over the casserole just before you put in into the oven.
- BAKE 375F degrees for 30 MINUTES.