Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- Cut chicken in small pieces.
- (I use boneless chicken breast) Mix everthing EXCEPT DORITOS AND BROTH.
- Mash chips in bag. You add the cheese to the chicken and soups. The
- In 9x13 dish; Layer Doritos, chicken/soup mixt. ,Doritos, chicken/soup, etc.
- chicken broth you pour over the casserole just before you put in into the oven.
- BAKE 375F degrees for 30 MINUTES.
We all loved this casserole! I used chicken breasts and a can of chicken broth with garlic added. I also added a layer of cheese to the top during the last 5 minutes of cooking. I am keeping this recipe handy for those days when therre isn't a lot of time to make dinner. Thanks so much for posting!
Very tastey dish. I didn't bother adding the green chilies. We found it had enough bite with the rotel tomatoes. The only thing was that the doritos stuck to the bottom. The next time I will be sure to spray the casserole dish with a non stick spray. Thanks
At first I thought this would be too easy to be good. It turned out wonderful! I used a bag of nacho cheese doritos to go along with the "fiesta" flavor. Thanks for such a tasty recipe!