Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This one-dish meal is incredibly easy to prepare. Just put all the ingredients in a pan, and stick it in the oven. It may take less time to cook than it says, especially if you let it sit before cooking it.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can chicken soup
- 1 cup chunky salsa or 1 cup picante sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 3⁄4 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast half
- Combine all ingredients in a baking dish and stir to mix.
- Bake at 375 for about 45 minutes.
- Note: if you soak the mixture overnight, the rice takes less time to cook.
A very tasty easy meal. I used spicy salsa and threw in some broccoli. I enjoyed it and will more than likely make this again.