Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A recipe for your crock pot from www.mizfrogspad.com suitable for all phases of the South Beach Diet.
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Cook chicken pieces until browned (not necessary, but adds to the flavor).
- Remove, drain, and place in crock pot.
- Place onion, green pepper, garlic, and jalapeno pepper in skillet, and sauté until slightly cooked.
- Add tomatoes, cumin, and oregano to the skillet; stir, and add to crock pot.
- Cover, and cook on Low 7 to 9 hours or on High 3 to 4 hours.