Recipe by chef FIFI
This recipe is the perfect dish for a Mexican themed dinner. I serve mine with a side of my recipe for garlicky mashed potatoes.It kind of reminds me of a dish from TGI Fridays.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts (pre cooked)
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 3⁄4 cup diced onion
- 8 ounces salsa
- vegetable oil, to saute
- shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a sauté pan add mushrooms and onions and vegetable oil and sauté until caramelized.
- Place chicken on a plate and top with sautéed vegetables.
- Place a heaping serving of cheese and place in the microwave for 45 seconds to 1 minute or until melted.
- Then top with salsa and sour cream and enjoy!