Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
A simple dinner when you have had a hard day.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup cracker crumb
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350* Grease baking dish.
- Pound chicken breasts slightly to flatten them to a uniform size.
- Coat chicken breasts with sour cream. Combine cracker crumbs and taco seasoning mix.
- Dredge chicken in mixture. Place in prepared dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, for 30 to 45 minutes.