Prep 15 mins
Cook 58 mins
- Combine tortilla chips and butter; press onto bottom of a lightly greased 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer 3 minutes or until fluffy; add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Stir in cheese, chiles, and ground red pepper.
- Pour into prepared pan, and bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes on a wire rack.
- Place on a bed of fresh cilantro or parsley, if desired.
- Gently run a knife around edge of pan to release sides, and let cool completely.
- Spread sour cream evenly over top; cover and chill.
- Arrange green pepper and remaining ingredients on top as desired.