1/1 Photo of Fiesta Cheesecake
1 hr 13 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/2 cups shredded monterey jack pepper cheese (10 ounces)
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow sweet pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup green onion
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped ripe olives
- 2 bunches fresh cilantro (optional) or 2 bunches parsley (optional)
- 1Combine tortilla chips and butter; press onto bottom of a lightly greased 9-inch springform pan.
- 2Bake at 325 degrees for 15 minutes.
- 3Cool on a wire rack.
- 4Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer 3 minutes or until fluffy; add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- 5Stir in cheese, chiles, and ground red pepper.
- 6Pour into prepared pan, and bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 7Cool 10 minutes on a wire rack.
- 8Place on a bed of fresh cilantro or parsley, if desired.
- 9Gently run a knife around edge of pan to release sides, and let cool completely.
- 10Spread sour cream evenly over top; cover and chill.
- 11Arrange green pepper and remaining ingredients on top as desired.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fiesta Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.5
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 58.5 mg
- Sodium 172.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 5.1 g