1/4 Photos of Fiesta Cheese Rice
A quick, easy, spicy side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine the rice, water, tomatoes and bouillon and mix.
- 2Pour into a greased microwave dish.
- 3Cover and microwave on high for 10 minutes.
- 4Stir in the sour cream and 1/2 cup of cheese and mix.
- 5Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- 6Cover and microwave for 45 seconds or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Brown Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fiesta Cheese Rice
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.6
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 33.5 mg
- Sodium 475.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 8.8 g