Prep 40 mins
Cook 10 mins
Similar to the "Melting Pot's Fiesta Cheese Fondue" The prep time is mostly preparing the dippers and shredding the cheese. It's a very easy recipe.
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, freshly shredded
- 2 ounces emmenthaler cheese, freshly shredded
- 4 ounces beer, any lager will do
- 3 ounces salsa
- 2 tablespoons flour or 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 jalapeno, finely diced
- 3 ounces rye bread, cubed
- 3 ounces Italian bread, cubed
- 3 ounces pumpernickel bread, cubed
- 2 apples, cubed
- 3 ounces tortilla chips
- Prepare a double boiler,.
- Once water is boiling and top pot is hot, place beer inside.
- Mix in salsa.
- Add cheese slowly until you get the consistency that you desire.
- Mix in 1/4 of a teaspoon of jalapenos to taste.