This is an easy, and colorful, side dish. I like to make this as an alternative to a salad. It can also be served as dip with tortilla chips.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups corn (canned and drained or frozen and thawed)
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice or 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- black pepper
- 1Gently toss together corn, red onion, red bell pepper, and black beans.
- 2Stir in chili powder and allow to sit at room temperature.
- 3Wisk together olive oil, garlic powder, salt, balsamic vinegar, and lemon/lime juice.
- 4Pour dressing over vegetables.
- 5Stir minced cilantro and black pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fiesta Black Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.6
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 54.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.1 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 11.1 g