Recipe by loof
A quick and tasty one-pan meal!
Top Review by LousyChef
This was easy and quick. I used 1/2 bell pepper and 1/2 onion, and added some cayenne pepper. I can't get Velveeta here, so I used regular shredded cheddar. Served with some chopped avocado on top, since I needed to use it up. It was a nice meal, thank you!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) candiced tomatoes and green chilies
- 2 cups water
- 3 cups rotini pasta (uncooked)
- 1 green pepper
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop the green pepper. Cut the Velveeta into cubes.
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet; drain well.
- Add tomatoes (undrained) and water and bring to a boil. Stir in pasta and green pepper.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 15 minutes, until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add the Velveeta cubes to the skillet. Cook until melted, stirring frequently.