A fast and easy salad that goes well with Mexican food. From Woman's Day Light Meals in Minutes.
Make and share this Fiesta Bean Salad recipe from Food.com.
- In large bowl, whisk together oil and lime juice.
- Add cilantro, cumin, salt and pepper to taste, mixing well.
- Stir in beans, bell pepper, corn, onion, and jalapeno pepper.
- Taste and adjust seasoning.
- To serve, garnish with cilantro sprigs.
- Serve at room temperature.
EXCELLENT! COLORFUL and HEALTHY and FLAVORFUL! I increased the lime juice and cilantro. I doubled the cumin. For the corn I used an 11oz can of niblets and subbed a 4oz can of diced mild green chilies for the jalapenos. I also used garlic salt and pepper and the optional radishes. I bet this would be good with some chili powder as well. This has a great mix of textures. We really enjoyed this mixed with Chicken Enchiladas. Yum. Made for Photo Tag.